onsdag, juni 24, 2009

Solveigs Spargelpasta (engl: asparagus, no: asparges)

Yesterday I read on the Internet that 24 June would be the last asparagus day in Germany.
So I thought to myself "It's now or never" and bought a booklet with asparagus receipts - and of course asparagus!

For the first time in my life I was going to cook something with these strange vegetables, popping up the early summer days and disappearing again almost before you get the chance to buy them!


This is how I made my lovely German
"Spargelpasta"-meal:

1. Rinse and peel the asparaguses and boil them in a pan filled with water + salt, sugar and butter added (1 tablespoon each), ca. 15 min

2. Cook the pasta!

3. Fry the asparaguses in oil and add ca 200 dl cream + a half box of "Brunch" (a mixture of creamed cheese, yogurt and I don't know what - you can use something else if you're not in Germany)

5. Mix it all together and garnish with cherry tomatoes

6. Enjoy the meal with a glass of "Apfelschorle" - pure, sparkling apple juice (sorry mate if you don't live in Germany, then you have to drink something unhealthy as a substitute to this lovely non-sugar-added drink)

Thanx to Esther, who told me how to make the cream sauce:)

For Facebook: To see the original post, please visit my blog http://solveigmc.blogspot.com

1 kommentar:

Elisabeth sa...

Klippte den i begynnelsen av uka^^, Veldig fornøyd selv, takk!:D
Kommeer nokk ikke i jk idag. Skal vaske dær men jeg skal til bestefar kl 4:/